Find what inspires you!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Cottage Pillow Sets...handmade gifts!

 
Happy Holidays.... well its full throttle the last couple weeks and I have been creating some fun gifts for this season. I have this beautiful "seaside cottage" pillow set with coordinating canvas tote. I was at Joanns and I was looking for some fabric for a display I was working on. I found this beautiful soft fabric that had the color and "look" of sand. It inspired me to think of pillows. So I immediately began my quest. I was in search for a coordinating white cotton, lacey like fabric to use on the opposite site of each pillow for interest.
 
 




As you can see the sand color soft fabric matches perfectly with the shades in the canvas tote. In the photo below I turned one of the pillows to the opposite side so you can view boththe front and backside of the pillow at the same time.  I really liked how this set turned out. I made a couple and will have them available at our Holiday Gallery Gifts on 12-15-13 at FramyMyARt in CostaMesa this Sunday. I would love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment